Monday, May 12, 2014

The sewing begins

                                                 

All supplies arrived from BERNINA box by box! Then the sewing began! I wasn't sure if I'd ever get it done with over 28 samples! First I began the Ecco Table topper. It uses the Ecco designs and each block is made in the hoop. The quilting is done "in the hoop". Of course I had lots of help from "Millie" my Siamese cat! This pattern is available on the bernina.com website and the fabric is ECCO by Benartex.


 Block made in the hoop
                             Now what?????    
 


                     
                                                                 Tricky Corners



       
          Quilted in the hoop                          



Help from Miss Millie
                                                                   


Ready for the binding
 

No comments:

Post a Comment