Tuesday, November 4, 2014




The Meissner Team

September 11-14 took me to Meissner Sewing in Sacramento, CA. I was lucky enough to have Carrie Wells there as well as the extremely knowledgeable staff of Meissners! Wow do they know their stuff. I think they have more men per capita in that BERNINA dealership than any other in the US! Having 4 techs at our beck and call for the 2 days was amazing! The event was held in store with about 60 people (not just ladies). We did 5 sets excluding sergers. It was nice to have it on site so the ladies could shop during the break. I just love Rob and Tonya, they were so organized and great hosts. Amber their event planner did a fabulous job and I so appreciated the taxi service! It was nice to work with Jennifer again, that girl should be working for BERNINA! What a sweet personality! The entire staff is so knowledgeable about the products and are so pleasant to be around. Loved my stay at Meissners!

 
Tonya and Jennifer

 
 
 
Rock star projects!
Carrie and Sandra know how
to Rock it!
 
Beautiful Bags!










No comments:

Post a Comment