Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sew Original Quilt & Creative Expo June 11-15, 2014

June 11-15 I had the opportunity to monitor at the SOQCE in Reno. BERNINA provided the machines to the quilt show in the classrooms. Only one out of the 4 teachers had ever sewn on a BERNINA so I was kept very busy! We had 16, 5 series machines in the classroom. It was fun to meet Connie Spurlock who was actually from Coeur d'Alene, ID. Couldn't believe we didn't know each other! She is a great teacher and personality! And she sews on a BERNINA! The other great surprise was running into my best friend from 6th grade in one of the classes! We hadn't seen each other since Jr. High. Machine sales were great and it is always a pleasure to work with Michael Rifkin District Manager for District S. Especially when I get a suite at the hotel he put me up at. It was nice to work and stay on the same property The Grand, in Reno.



Sally and Sandra 45 years later...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment